Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Romance of a New Year



I found this wonderful post card at the Gaithersburg Doll and Toy show this past weekend. I simply fell in love with its romantic charm. Hope you'll find a great use for it this upcoming New Years... I have 8 more pieces of fabulous ephemera to share with you over the course of the holiday season.
Speaking of romance, I just purchased a large estate of vintage and antique lace for my booth up in Hagerstown, MD. If you're local, be sure to stop by and take a peak at my bits and pieces. Some are simply breath taking!
Other news: Starting to volunteer at the local Prevention of Blindness thrift shop. I'm very excited about this! It's more like a quaint antique store than a second hand store. I begin on Thursday so wish me luck:) Also this week is a show I'm doing at a friend's office. They have an annual fair where workers can come and peruse the wares- I'm looking forward to it!
So, what's new for you? Any thoughts as to what the New Year may hold?