Sunday, May 3, 2009

Flea Market Bliss


Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful spring & summer weather. Vacation was lovely and a much needed respite... Now, back to my real world of antiques and ephemera (which, by the way, I do love my job!)...

So, I thought I'd share some fun finds from today's Raleigh Flea Market - What a fabulous day to shop!

The first two images show a grouping of old type letters- Which were gorgeous but since I already have over 100 of them for my stock, I decided I could pass...

I did find a cache of masonic pins, enameled beauties, and wonderful old glass medicine bottles. I also found a Victorian belt buckle, a vintage whistle, and some great miniature pins. So, all in all, a nice little haul for a Sunday afternoon.

What did you find on your antiquing forays this weekend?