Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

OK... So, it's not until Tuesday the 24th. But who says you can't start celebrating a few days earlier? And ... Celebrate I did!

For birthday gifts to myself, I purchased 2 things- 1 practical and the other... not so much:) The first item is a pair of fabulous new Rieker shoes. I have never worn a more comfortable shoe; I will definitely be buying more of these in the future. Plus, they're super cute as you can see!

The second item is a wonderful handmade English bear (named Alfie) from The Vintage Magpie. I am so very excited! He'll be on his way to America in 3 weeks. Let's hope he has a safe trip to his new home. (I cannot take credit for this adorable portrait of Alfie. Nicky took his photo for her website. Isn't he a handsome fellow?)...