Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just a Spoonful of Glitter ...


For this week's Vintage Thingy Thursday, I wanted to share a wonderful treat with you all... Vintage glass glitter from Germany. The shine and patina let you know it's authentic and special. I just purchased a large quantity and am so excited about it! I can't wait to find that project that needs just a touch of magic! Hopefully the "antiquers" of Kensington will love it as much as I do...
Everyone has been asking for more shots of the store, so I've finally gotten around to taking some photographs. As you can tell from the images, I have a passion for anything small and interesting...
A closeup of some tiny bottles and an antique purse frame
A bit of Shabby Chic complete with dolls, china, and silverplate!
Inside a magic cupboard!
A new display brightly featuring red!

More tiny trinkets to discover...
A cabinet of curiosities!

So, you've taken a little trip into Flotsam & Jetsam. Be sure to take home a bit of the magic with you. And come back when you're in need of just the right gift (for either yourself or that special someone)!