Thursday, August 19, 2010

She's Got Game ... And Prizes!

That's right- Vintage games that is! Fresh from a Maryland estate are these fabulous c. 1940s games in excellent condition.
I've never seen a fully intact classic Lotto game before- What a fantastic find~ Even the simple Bingo cards are lovely- And a perfect activity for that next family holiday!
Just look at this Parcheesi game! The board is so bright and colorful- Perfect for a home vignette.

I've linked up with the Colorado Lady's Vintage Thingy Thursday (albeit late) - Be sure to check out all the lovely little bits and baubles bloggers are sharing!
A little aside note: I recently hit my 200th post mark! Yeah! I'm so thrilled to have reached this milestone that I wanted to do something a little special for all of you readers. In honor of this occasion, I am giving away a $50 gift certificate to my 2 online shops: Etsy and Rubylane. You can spend the amount at either both or just one of the boutiques... Your choice. I add things weekly so there's always lots of fresh merchandise.
To enter, simply leave a comment on any post between now and August 30th. Each comment counts so be sure to check back regularly for new posts.
Good Luck!