Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy July 4th!

Hi Fellow Antiquers!
Just a little tantalizing taste of my booth redo at SuzAnna's Antiques of Raleigh, NC. I'm so excited about the way this design turned out:). I just love the dress form in her Napoleon costume hat and 1945 Jersey Shore Banner (both of which were EXTREMELY hard for me to part with... But, you can't keep everything!).

For all of you bloggers who left a comment on or before July 1st, your gift is coming soon! I've contacted everyone (except 2 bloggers who I couldn't connect to their profile). I did forget to send my email address along with my email so here's where you can send your info: sweettea16@hotmail.com

The two individuals I could not contact were: Sherri from "Tied Up in Ribbons" and Bethany? If ya'll could send your info to the aforementioned email, that would be great!

I've decided the gift is going to be a 10 piece compilation of copyright free ephemera (pre 1908) from my personal collection. My husband is going to help me scan and make a grouping of them to send in an email format (I just love my techy hubby!)...

Hope you all have a great Fourth of July!



The photograph is from http://shop.missmary.com/index.php. Visit Miss Mary's site for some great clipart and digital craft projects!