Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Quirkiness ....

Jenny at The Red Bulletin Board tagged me with a meme.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

OK- I'm not good with tagging people (I was always last picked for teams in school) so I'm going to leave this a free for all - If you'd like to participate, please feel free to join in~!
Randomness of Me
1. I am a big fan of Diet Mountain Dew ... Don't tell anyone but I probably drink like 6 a day. Please don't be a hater.

2. I have 2 older sisters - one is 12 years older than me and the other is 17 years older than me.


3. I am a huge fan of Viva Paper Towels... My friend Laura at The Lady and the Librarian got me hooked. You should try them!

4. I first fell in love with old houses and antiques in college while working for the Historic Foundation in Columbia, S.C. I gave tours of historic properties including the Hampton Preston Mansion, the Robert Mills House, and the Woodrow Wilson Boyhood Home. Columbia, S.C. has many hidden treasures, and I encourage you to visit these homes! (Images courtesy of Historic Columbia Foundation)
5. I wanted to be a Disney animator when I was growing up - until I was a senior in high school. (Images courtesy of Walt Disney Pictures)

6. I fell in love with my husband on our 3rd date at the Jefferson Memorial in Washington, D.C. I haven't looked back since.

So, hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me. Leave a comment and tell me a little about YOU! Thanks:)