Wednesday, November 5, 2008

She's Got the Look ...



That's right ladies and gentleman- Baby's got a new pair of shoes ... In fact, she's wearing a ballgown with those heels! Darcy at Graphically Designing did a wonderful job creating a web design that truly reflects my aesthetic ... One that mixes glitter and lace with eccentricity and funk! This juxtaposition defines the Flotsam and Jetsam look.

Over the next month, I'm going to do a series of posts on my ideas concerning interior decorating. Using literary sources, design gurus, and material culture, I'd like to help show Bloglandia what truly makes a home interesting and unique. I'll also chat a little bit about how I became an independent antiques dealer and how I actually make money at it - I hope you will stay tuned over the course of November to see what Flotsam and Jetsam is all about!

*photo purchased from Miss Mary's Gazette...

*Don't forget to about the $50 gift certificate to Flotsam & Jetsam. Leave a comment(s) between now and November 30th to be entered into the drawing. All comments will be counted.