Thursday, January 8, 2009

Taking Care of Business

OK- So maybe traveling for business doesn't warrant a 17th century Venetian soiree image BUT I just love my job... And - It's that time of year again... The January D.C. Big Flea is coming to Chantilly, VA! I've been looking forward to the trip for months and now the time has finally arrived. 2 days of fabulous finds and hidden treasures. Last year, I found this 19th c. French porcelain shoe for Rubylane - Who knows what will turn up this visit! (Sorry ladies- the pink slipper has sold).

Along with the Big Flea comes doing some shopping at the numerous antique malls and vintage shops, not to mention the happenstance estate sale. Additionally, I get to visit dear friends ... What more could you ask for in a "business trip"?

With the visit lasting from tomorrow to Tuesday, posting will be delayed until mid next week. But check back then for the scoop on all my "capital" finds!