Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Random Musings...

I thought I'd chat a little bit about what's going on in my life right now (at least the parts of it that are semi-interesting that is). I'm very excited about the Big Flea coming up as it will be my first major show. I've had smaller trunk shows at the fabulous Ornamentea but I've never exhibited at a major antique venue such as the Big Flea. So, we're going to try it out and see what sells. My lovely sister Shannon is coming up to help so that I'll be able to take bathroom breaks as well as do a little shopping.

Other things... Well, I'm on the waiting list for Antique Crossroads in Hagerstown, MD. By the fact that I'm #6 shows what an excellent antique mall it is. Let's just hope I get in before the big holiday season. Additionally, I'm still consigning to Ornamentea and hope to do another trunk show there in November. Also, Rubylane and Etsy are keeping me a little busy what with listing and a few sales here and there. Other news is my up and coming position at the Pink Poet. The Pink Poet is a fabulous vintage "romantic" store filled to the brim with exciting treasures. I'll be working 2 days a week there starting in October. What fun!

We've finally gotten the house together and are hosting a Halloween party - Ben and I are big fans of the holiday and can't wait to use our new house to entertain. I promise to soon show pictures of my "organized" craft space. I've just got to figure out what to do with the walls. I really need something to pop and right now it just isn't here.

So, enough chatting on my part- What about you? Let me know what exciting and new things are going on in your life. Comments are welcome and encouraged- It lets me know I have readers out there.

**Sign ups for the Masked Fete have officially closed. I'll be assigning partners tomorrow and getting out the info to everyone sometime soon. After that, our deadline is the 2nd of October to have everything mailed out.**

***The images used are copyright free so be sure to use them in future projects- they're just the right tones for the up and coming fall season.***