Monday, February 15, 2010

Where Are You Sweet Spring?

Found these two lovelies in an old 19th century scrapbook - Aren't they wonderful? They make me long for flowers and warm breezes.

I was finally able to get out of the house today and go to Hagerstown to see my booth. Sales were solid this weekend and hopefully will pick up as the weather improves. I've noticed that weekends are much busier than weekdays- But I guess that's to be expected.

As an aside, I believe many businesses will be hurt by the snow storms; most of us were out of commission for about a week or so. Since February's already a slow month, it doesn't help to have a week go by with little to no sales ...

On an upward note, I'm excited about going to an auction with my friend Tim tomorrow. Hopefully I'll find some goodies! I have the buying itch and hopefully will get a chance to scratch it soon!