Sunday, March 28, 2010

Taking a Leap

I have the most exciting news to share with all of you! Sit down- Take a deep breath: I'm opening up a brick and mortar store in Kensington, Maryland on Antiques Row. I sign the lease this week and move in on April 5th. Things are happening so quickly ... I just can't believe I'm going to have my own shop.
It's the cutest little space with a picture window and just enough room to make a cozy little boutique. I'm going in with 2 old & dear friends to make the burden a little lighter. But ultimately, the shop will be mine! Whopee!
So, mid April, you all must visit the DC area and make the journey to Flotsam & Jetsam Antiques - I promise you'll find vintage treasures and antique bibelots galore!
**For all of you too far away to visit, I plan on taking lots of pictures - It's going to be fabulous**