Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Parisian Ephemera

Hi Dear Readers- Hope you are all enjoying this glorious Spring weather- The flowers are blooming, the bees are out- Everything is just lovely!
What better time for a fresh beginning with the shop! I don't have any pictures to share of my little space because I want everything to be perfect before I post on it. It's so sparse right now -I desperately need display cabinets and cute little pieces of furniture! But all shall come in due time.
Tomorrow I'm pricing some small things from my own collection so be sure to stop by if you get a chance- They'll be some real treasures coming into the shop. Thought I would post a few wonderful Parisian postcards- Aren't they simply divine? My favorite is this top one. Even with the postmark covering her face, the image is still beautiful. I love the costume!
Sorry if visits to everyone and posts in general have been sporadic (or non-existent). My computer at work is very slow and has trouble with blogs. But my husband, the computer guru, has perhaps fixed the problem. We'll see tomorrow! But I do plan on posting for Vintage Thingy Thursday so be sure to stop back by later this week for a wonderful antique treasure! You never know what you might see and learn ...