Friday, June 27, 2008

Cheers to A Fanciful Twist!




"Hear no evil, speak no evil - and you'll never be invited to a party"
- Oscar Wilde

Just a fun little post to congratulate one of my favorite blogs- A Fanciful Twist (www.afancifultwist.typepad.com). Vanessa is celebrating her 200th post by hosting a fabulous blog party! Whopee! Be sure to visit her blog to see the list of participants. Each guest will have a little something extra special posted on their blog ...

My fun happening in honor of this celebration is a give-away. Everyone who leaves a comment on my blog between now and July 1st will be sent a wonderful little prize- Just leave your email, and I will contact you for your address. Also, all individuals who have commented on my blog up until this point will also receive a gift of appreciation:) I'm not sure what the keepsake will be yet but rest assured - It will be grand! Perhaps a fabulous old photo- perhaps a trinket of shiny silver- Who knows? The possibilities are endless~!