Monday, June 2, 2008

New Beginnings




Well, I've finally decided to write a little bit in the land of blog. I plan to concentrate on interesting antique finds - hopefully, each post will include pictures and a little research. For this first post, I'll talk a little bit about my antiques business, called Flotsam & Jetsam. I have 3 antiques booths and I also consign items to a fellow entrepreneur. My main venue is Gresham Lake Antique Mall, located in Raleigh, NC. I am number #41 (just ask the front desk for directions:)). I also have items at SuzAnna's Antiques, also in Raleigh. Bobbi Corker, the owner of Catchpenny in Warrenton, NC, is a friend who allows me to display items in her fabulous store. So, I keep myself pretty busy. I've included some images of my booths on this post. I'll try to take additional pictures tomorrow so I can so the ladies and gents of blogland my displays and treasures.