Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Expanding My Horizons

Just a sneak peak at what's in store for Flotsam and Jetsam ... The angelic faces are on a 19th century French figurine that will soon be available on my Rubylane site. The shop will be open within the next week (I am currently being reviewed by the Rubylane board for appropriate content - every new dealer on the site has to go through this process). Let's hope I pass:) I'll let you guys know when this online venue is opened!

Additional online growth is through the Etsy site. I will be listing completely different items on this fabulous artist venue. Buttons, laces, and other curious bibelots (such as the beautiful Czech buttons seen below) will be available on this site. I've already updated my Etsy venue so please stop by and browse a bit! I will continually be adding various goods to the Etsy site (www.sweettea16.etsy.com).
Thanks so much for your continued support. The growth of my business is an exciting adventure for me!