Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fanciful Beauties of Yesteryear

Greetings friends:) Things have been quite busy over the last couple of days - I'm now an official vendor at Rubylane antiques! View my offerings at http://www.rubylane.com/shops/flotsam-jetsam. I'll be adding new items frequently so be sure to visit regularly... Hopefully you'll find something you just can't live without!

Other news includes my guest post with fellow blogger Marty Weil at http://ephemera.typepad.com/ephemera/. Marty contacted me and asked if I would do a post for his blog on how I find and market ephemera as an antique dealer. I was so excited to work with Marty and have finally finished the post. It should be up sometime this week - I'll make sure to let you all know when to make a visit to his blog!

So, on to the beautiful girls and boys featured in this post. I recently visited the Angela Peterson Doll and Miniature Museum in High Point, NC. What a treat this little spot is! So many wonderful treasures just waiting to be found! I encourage you to visit this museum whenever you are in the area. Living in the Cary, NC area, it was only an hour and a half jaunt to the location. I learned a great deal about a variety of dolls and miniatures. I'll be posting pictures from the museum for the next several weeks - Everything was so delightful I wanted to share it!

The May Pole vignette is adorable and I plan to collect enough of these little dolls to create my own scene. I already have 3 that will be great for the project - Now I just need to collect a few more!